We believe our employees are our greatest asset. As such, we treat all employees with respect and appreciation for their contributions to the company. We believe not only in providing ongoing training, but also rewarding outstanding effort and results through bonus and commission programs.
If this sounds appealing to you, please take a look at our open positions and submit your resume by email to email@example.com. You can also call (800) 898-8082 if you have any questions. We are an equal opportunity employer.
Maintaining a positive, can-do attitude In return, you'll receive the best that Herrin-Gear Automotive has to offer, including an excellent pay plan, benefits package and an unbeatable work environment.
It's time to make the most important move of your career: the move to the Herrin-Gear family dealership. From our cooperative, team-based approach, to our more than 1,000 internal advancements each year, it's easy to see the Herrin-Gear Automotive difference. When you join our organization, you'll enjoy comprehensive training, competitive compensation, and unparalleled benefits. Simply put, you'll experience the best that a career in the automotive industry has to offer.
We Value Diversity!
Tired of being just another “employee number” on the payroll list? If so, Herrin-Gear is looking for a few new “Team Members” to join its busy & growing Service Department. If you take pride in what you do, and are looking for a company that will both encourage & support your career growth, your search is over.
1 – 2 years GM experience is preferred, but not required. Herrin-Gear offers competitive wages, a professional Team Atmosphere, supportive management, and a comprehensive benefits package including 401(k), health, dental, and paid time off.
At Herrin-Gear ideas drive our success. And our success has made a profound difference. As one of the world's best automobile dealer franchises, respect for our customers, our neighbors and the environment is at the heart of everything we do. We're committed to continuous improvement - and we're always looking for people who share our vision. Join the professionals of Herrin-Gear. We're looking for sales professionals to sell cars in our Sales division. If you believe being a Sales Consultant is a true craft - one built on charisma, communication and thorough product knowledge (we'll happily teach you everything you need to know) - we want to talk to you!
- Create and maintain excellent relationships with our customers
- Maintain strong knowledge base of all new vehicle makes and models
- Follow up on all sales leads from a variety of sources (phone, walk-ins, newspaper ads, referrals, etc.)
- Work with New Car Sales Managers to ensure individual and department sales goals are met
Skills / Requirements:
- Sales experience a definite plus!
- Superior communication and customer service skills
- Excellent follow-through skills
- Understanding of manufacturer's specifications
- Familiarity with automotive financing
Body Shop Technician
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Performs work as outlined on repair order with efficiency and accuracy
- Diagnose the cause of malfunction and performs the needed repair
- Communicates with Parts Department to obtain the needed parts
- Examines the vehicle to determine if additional safety or service work is required
- Advises Manager if additional work is needed
- Documents all work performed as soon as the job is completed
- Uses basic mathematical skills to solve simple equations for mixing chemicals
- Attends factory sponsored training classes and keeps abreast of factory technical bulletins
- Understands and follows federal, state and local regulations such as the disposal of hazardous wastes
- Ensures that customer cars are kept clean
- Performs all other duties as assigned
- Must follow all company safety policies and procedures and immediately report any and all accidents to a manager or supervisor
- High school diploma or equivalent
- ASE certification preferred
- At least two years automotive experience
- All applicants must be authorized to work in the USA
- All applicants must perform duties and responsibilities in a safe manner
- All applicants must be able to demonstrate ability to pass pre-employment testing to include background checks, MVR, drug test, credit report, and valid driver license.
Internet Sales Consultant
At the Herrin-Gear Automotive Group, we understand that for the majority of our customers the process of shopping for a new vehicle begins with the Internet. This is why we need Internet Sales Consultants with automotive experience to help expand our presence online. An Internet Sales position is available immediately.
- We are seeking computer-savvy automotive salespeople who can engage our Internet clients, both online and in person, to turn leads into sales. Responding to customer inquiries in a timely manner is essential. Attention to detail, prioritizing tasks, and overall good time management skills are a must. Previous automotive sales experience is required. Additionally, you must have excellent interpersonal and organizational skills, a professional demeanor and self-motivation.
- In return for your hard work and dedication, you’ll enjoy working in a modern and friendly environment. The Herrin-Gear Automotive Group offers a competitive compensation package that includes a full range of benefits including health, dental, vision, paid vacation, 401(k) and more. This is an excellent opportunity to join the Herrin-Gear Automotive Group, one of the largest family-owned and operated dealership groups in Mississippi,consisting of 5 dealerships and offering 10 brands of quality new and pre-owned vehicles